Welcome to Buccaneer Nation Registration!
Hello New Buccaneer Families! We are currently completing all registrations for our new students entirely online. Please follow the easy and convenient Five Steps below. All required registration documentation must be uploaded prior to registering and will be automatically emailed to our Registrar, Michele Wolf. If you have any questions, please email or call (727) 774-8034.
STEP 1: Download Registration Forms to your device prior to completing electronically. This download could also be printed, completed and scanned for upload.
STEP 2: Please Provide the Following Required Three Proofs of Residency
- Current deed or property tax assessment records; or current lease, rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Current copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service.
- One of the four following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, Florida driver’s license, Florida ID card, or voter registration as evidence that parent(s) owns and lives at the residence.
STEP 3: Please Provide the Following Other Required Documentation
- Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age. Please see section 1003.21, Florida Statutes, for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school). If a student has ever been in a Florida public or private school at any time throughout his/her school career, a new physical examination is NOT required for entry.
- Current DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form that is transcribed by a health professional. (See Immunization/Physical Requirements for school entry).
- Social Security number, if available (verify number with card; do not copy card).
- Report Card (with grades) or Withdrawal Form if transferring during the school year, or transcript for proper course placement.
- If applicable, Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce (dissolution of marriage) or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
- If applicable, Special Education records if applicable (IEP, TIEP, Psychological Report, Gifted EP).
- If applicable, 504 Plan.
STEP 4: Please Fill out the Course Request Selection for the grade level that corresponds to your student.
FINAL STEP 5: Complete the registration appointment form below and Upload the Registration Documentation from Step 1, 2 and 3. Paperwork can be brought to your appointment if you have difficulties uploading.