GMS Athletics Information
See each sports page for sport specific try-out information.
Try-out Fees N/A
First Sport $50
Second Sport $30
Family (Same School) $130
Individual Cap. $80
Reminders and expectations for the upcoming season:
- Only clear plastic , clear vinyl, and clear Ziploc bags will be permitted. Diaper bags, medically-necessary bags, and school/professional photographers’ camera bags will be allowed. No other bags of ANY kind will be permitted, including backpacks, fanny packs, purses and duffle bags. All bags are subject to search.
- Tickets will be available for $5
- No re-entry into games if a patron leaves, and no entry or ticket sales after the beginning of the 4th quarter.
- Parking lots will be cleared immediately after games, and no loitering or after parties will be allowed.
- Students are expected to abide by the Pasco County Schools Student Code of Conduct.
- There will be limited concessions available, drinks and snack items only.
- Outside food and drink will NOT be permitted.
- Students picked up more than 15 minutes after game ending will lose privileges to attend future events
Thank you in advance for being understanding and helping us follow the guidelines that are in place across the district this.
Looking forward to a great season, GO BUCS!