Hello, Buccaneer Nation! Next Tuesday marks the start of a new adventure for all of us. We understand parents and students have questions regarding the virtual classes. Please see the information below for assistance in making the transition to virtual learning.
- If your student(s) will be using your computer or laptop, it is recommended you update Chrome to the newest version or use Firefox.
- To access their classes, students need to to log into myPascoConnect, then click on the myLearning icon. This will open the “Dashboard” which will show all of the student’s current course (Classes will not be visible until 8:00 am Tuesday, March 31st).
- If courses are not on the Dashboard next Tuesday, have the student click on the “Courses” link on the left side and then choose a course from there. This error happens most often on older computers, but clicking on “Courses” typically works.
- If you do not have a laptop, computer, or tablet for your student to use, we can help. Details are available here.
- Log on to your Parent Portal or create your Parent Portal account and make sure the correct email address and phone is listed. Information is often provided via phone calls and emails.
The current plan is to resume normal classes on April 15th, however, this is very fluid situation. The most update information can be obtained from the Pasco County Schools Corona Virus Information page. The Pasco County Schools Facebook page has excellent videos answering many questions regarding virtual learning, as does the Distance Learning page. Families can also join our Back to School Countdown on Twitter. We are here to support our Buccaneer Family through this transition.